Saturday, June 30, 2007

Doughnuts!

Liam loves doughnuts. When he first got here I told him I would make whatever he wanted for dinner. When his answer was "doughnuts" I needed to go into the explination of what appropriate DINNER food was. But when asked what he wants to eat for each and every meal the answer was doughnuts. Today We took him out for a doughnut at Krispy Kreme! He was the happoest kid on the planet! Meanwhile my two year old was running around singing "No Nuts. Yummy No Nuts" After school girl tyoe laughter I corrected his pronunciation hehehe.
He however after two bites of Nonuts said that he was done and wanted his berries. He picked up a small basket of raspberries at the farmers market while we were there. He LOVES berries of all types but like Mommy he likes raspberries the best ;)
tomorrow we are heading to Seattle. We are hitting the aquarium and some downtown touristy stuff.
I almost ended up with two more boys this weekend. A placement was needed for a 3 y/o and 1.5 y/o boy. I would have said yes. But DH suggested we take a break a bit since Baby is just settling into a schedule and we are still recovering from having eight boys here. So I said no. It broke my heart and I still want to know how they are and if they have a home. I hae caring so much sometimes. I do not know how, but I care so much for these kids I never met :(

2 comments:

KrazyMom said...

You are an angel, that's why.

Krispy Kreme's ar my tupe of dinner too! Unfortunately that is why I am now dieting though! Haha!

Have fun on your outings!

Angel The Alien said...

I had donuts for dinner last night at Spunky Dinners! One cinnomin and one Bavarian Creme! Yummy!