Tuesday, June 12, 2007

TAG

We're it!
We are the only family at the moment being considered to adopt Liam ;) I am STILL reading the file.
I do not see how people with children with more of a sorted past can cope with reading the information.
It is so hard to read that information and then look at this little boy you have who is happily playing Rescue Heroes and think of him going through those things. And you then wonder why??
So should we still be interested in adopting him after reading the record we are good to proceed with adoption. Like I said things are never slow moving here....

On a lighter note....
I made a promise to Liam. You know the ONE thing he wanted? Army men :) Not the big GI Joes or anything but simple little green army men. You don't think I am buying his affection by spending $2.00 on a bag of those little guys do you?? hahaha

No comments: