Thursday, June 07, 2007

I must be crazy

seven boys here?? for two weeks though so not that long. Like I was telling the placement coordinator I must be destined to be the mother of boys ;) She did say she "owed me" and we are on the top of the list for a baby.
Frankie said that he hopes this new foster brother gets to be our forever son. Because he would be a lucky boy and we would be happy too together as a family.
My middle son said "Mom you are lucky that I am good at ths big brother thing because it looks like I am going to have to show another one the ropes" haha
DH has a family picninc day for his ship (He is in the Navy) I think he secretly loved saying "me, my wife and seven sons will be there" he did however threaten to buy a Greyhound bus to replace our family car!!!

No comments: