Monday, June 25, 2007

FTDM

Well Baby's meeting is on Wednesday. I am looking forward to it on one hand, just to know what the future may hold for the little man. On the other hand I Am not looking forward to being there with the bios since my last experience was quite mixed. As long as these bios do not harp on clothes I will be OK lol


Back to my drop off ot Frankie, Pierce and Lance. Meeting Dad was OK though he never made eye contact and stayed on the phone. Meeting Mom and Aunt. Well the low blows and snide comments got to me. The SW was in a meeting so left me in the room with the bios and the aunt. I was VERY uncomfortable and I said after about 10 minutes I had to leave. They were harping on me about clothes. The boys clothes. This wasn't theirs did you remember this or that? Then the comments between Mom and aunt that were entirely meant to hurt me. Aunt is an older carbon copy of Mom. I am glad to be rid of the family. The kids I will miss. The family I won't

I hope meeting Baby's bios go better. This state is pushing the fosters and bios meeting and communicating. Sort of a mentor program. They were happy that I was going to the meeting tomorrow.

2 comments:

Angel The Alien said...

That is so rude of them. The social worker should not have left you alone with the family... Obviously they need more supervision than the kids do, and some teaching on how to act appropriately!

Unknown said...

Oh Gina, I am so sorry you went through this... sounds like they felt they had to belittle you to make themselves feel better. Don't take it to heart, remember they probably resent that YOU can give the boys a better home than they ever could in a lifetime!