Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Meeting

I was 5 minutes late. Yes that is atypical of me so I felt terrible.
Mom and Dad were there. They were very happy to see baby.
They were very nice to me. I assured the Mom and Dad I was taking good care of him and he is well loved and does not hurt for arms to hold him or someone to smother him in kisses. The Mom said he looked really happy. The grandma gave me a hug and apologized for not bein able to care for him and thanked me for being there. Not much was resolved but the parents now have an outline as to what needs to be done. If they complete it , time will tell.
There is another meeting in a couple of weeks. A different type of meeting but same concept. Seems redundant to me but eh our tax dollars at work LOL
I can say that I am almost positive he will be here more than a month. But ask me in a month and I will let you know how that prediction worked out hehe

No comments: