Thursday, June 21, 2007

Want a baby?

Move next door to me!!
Seriously I got a call today about an adoptive placement.... before you get excited, we said no. but it was 2 girls 2 y/o and 5 months UGH UGH UGH I need a live in nanny and another bedroom!

Baby's worker called me. He will be here about a month. Give or take. They have contacted the tribe and started the ICWA stuff. Mom isn't getting him back and grandma cannot take on another grandchild.
So there we are. It is much more laid back with the other three gone. I will have to blog about my experience meeting the bios. Talk about uncomfortable.

2 comments:

KrazyMom said...

Yes I do! Where shall I be moving to? haha. They do seem to gravitate to your house don't they! :)

Unknown said...

Wow, do you have a baby magnet on your door?? Send those babies to Colorado!