Sunday, July 01, 2007

I am terrible

After gettingg everyone ready and sternly saying if you all do not have everything they wanted to take with them..... too bad. Once I locked the door that was it we were not going back for anything. Well Make it down the road 15 minutes and I realize I forgot my camera!!! Of corse my husband forgot the baby's formula too. While I could justify stopping to buy a can of formula I couldn't justify a new camera ;p
We made it down to the aquarium and come to find out though Liam has lived his whole life in this area he has never been to downtown Seattle and never been to the aquarium. First let me say that I am VERY happy that we bought the year passes to the zoo and aquarium with our group of seven today the aquarium pass has paid for iself already :)
We had a blast. Our two year old though was done with the touch pool after touching the first squishy underwater creature haha. The baby loved all of the lights and moving fish. He was comfy and content being carried in the sling for the most of the time.
We also went to Pike Place Market. I LOVE that place. I love the artsy feel of the downtown area all of the sights and the smells,, everything from the fresh cut flowers to the fresh baked goods. We OF COURSE stopped by my favorite Greek place and stood in line to even get to the window to order. Liam whined "I don't know why we are waiting so long for Greek foods" then after his first bite "oooooh this is goooood" I made a stop at Piroshky Piroshky Flaky buttery heaven I tell you!!
NowI am home and working on cleaning my room (I cannot be a hypocrite you know) and doin laundry. So much for a life of a tourist. Back to the grind.

No comments: