Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Adoption pressures

One last post before I go to bed. I have doctor appointments for Liam and Baby tomorrow morning.
Liam has told me that he would like us to adopt another child. He says that Baby is nice but he wants another child his age to play with.
My Little Man asks everytime I am on the phone with a CW "Did they offer us more kids? Are we finally getting a girl?" So he loves to be a big brother but he wants a sister now! What have we been offered?? BOYS! Only girls when we cannot take them. It figures.
So there are my adoption pressures. It all comes from our own children though haha.

Oh my oldest called us from CA today to see how things went with baby today. My oldest is amazing with little ones and loves Baby to bits. He wants him to stay and it is hard to get him to understand that no matter the wants he has the first priority is to reunify with bio-parent(s)

No comments: