Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Well

having a little baby takes up a ton of your time. We are having (well I am) the hardest time with bedtimes. Last night was MUCH better. He slept two four hour stretches. But getting his TO sleep is a pain. I think he is used to sleeping IN bed with someone?? But because of 'privacy' I will never know. The babe is part Native American (Alaska native?). That will more than likely throw a wrench or at least a TON of red tape in any possible adoption. IF (HUGE IF) it goes there. But heck not having any contact with the social worker is a bit hard lol. I have nothing for him medical card, info, folder NADA i did get his birthdate and last name yesterday. Yeah I seem to always get these kids. A drop and go or here is the kid I will hope to get you more info soon. The only typical and by the book foster care placement was our ADOPTIVE placement LOL I can see where foster parent burnout comes from.

Tomorrow I say goodbye to my First three foster sons. It will be so hard. I am not looking forward to it on one hand. On the other, well eight children is too many! I love each and every one but with eight and the latest being a bity baby and us getting used to each other yeah NOT fun.

No comments: