Thursday, June 28, 2007

six shots later

Well I took Baby and Liam to the doctor today. The doctor came into the room and said "you I remember these kids are new though." She asked about the last sibling group I had here. I told her about the progress they made nd that they had moved to a relatives. She was happy to hear they did so well.
Liam is tall and at the perfect weight. The doctor did ask if I was sure of his age lol. He is a tall boy!! He seems healthy but has some swollen lymph nodes. He got two shots and he is all ready for school.
Baby is 3 months old and weighs over 19 pounds! He is in general good health. The doctor was happy he was in a safe place. Baby is always smiles and coos. He grabs your heart quickly! Four shots and he was good to go.
Tomorow we have an therapist comes here for Liam.
Them I have the weekend with nothing to do! yeah! Well with the exception of laundry!

1 comment:

Angel The Alien said...

Good to know they both have a clean bill of health! :)