Friday, June 08, 2007

Testing

Liam is testing his boundaries a lttle. What he doesn't realize is that I have been here befre. I have a child who tests us every day. I know the games buddy ;)

But really he is a good kid. Typical of a 5 year old....well he is about a year behind, so more like the behavor for a 3.5-4 year old but you know. Liam is TALL too as tall as the 7 year old here so he looks older and acts younger.
I am amazed at my 8 year old he is awesome with kids. He has tried to make him feel comfortable and all.

He has said he is not sure what he will call me yet. I told him my many names Gina Miss Gina, Mom, Mama, Mommy and he could pick any of those. He said he would have to think about it haha

It was hillarious. He is currently sleeping on the trundle bed which is basically a "drawer" that you pull out (OK so I am Miss obvious that is the defintion of a trundle right?hehe) but it is a twin bed. He looked at it when it was still under the beds and said, "If I sleep in that bed I will be squished!" hehe he was much happier when I showed him how it pulled out and that he does not have to sleep under the beds n a drawer :p

No comments: