Thursday, May 31, 2007

so there ;p

The boys went to their visits in THEIR clothes (I find this ridiculous) the pants were too short on the oldest shirt too small on the youngest but hey I have to keep up with the wishes of the biomom right?? There was also the incident that biomom wouldn't go back into the visit room so I was "hid" in an empty cubicle.
We (DS#3 & I) went to a local park and had a lot of fun.... OK an hours worth was what I could stand haha then off to Costco in the remaining hour. So I got a lot done. Then I picked the boys up :)
I am trying really hard to not distance myself emotionally from these boys. It is not fair to them and it will make my life hell too.
Tomorrow I have a foster parent support group meeting. Heck it counts toward my training hours so it won't kill me ;)
I am exhausted and the weekend is rapidly approaching no rest for the wicked.

No comments: