Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I told

dh that I made that huge decision today. He looked at me and I could tell he knew it hurt me to say I wouldn't take the baby. But he looked me in the eyes and said "We need to keep familes together" I know he was and is on the same page as I am. Trust me it is a tough decision. But to have the option of taking the baby and having them remove a foster child or just leaving the boys together.... I will leave the boys together. Luckily dh feels the same.
Now if the social worker will call me eventually to let me know when the parental visitation will be. Maybe they will not have a visit this week?? I need to talk to the sw and get her to schedule visits around Frankies school. He is simply struggling too much to miss school. But that is another vent I suppose

No comments: