Friday, May 04, 2007

argh

no I am not celebrating talk like a pirate day early or anything. It has been a long frustrating and trying day. Two of the kids were fighting at all times. My two year old bit the other two year old and I had to call the SW because it left a mark on FS#3. I felt like tar, I still do. I am just up to the brim with stress. I a seriously calling it a night. The dishes will wait. The laundry can wait I am done.
The good news is the the FS's did NOT fight one bit durig the visit!! They got spun up and loud but no hitting! I had a talk with them right before they went in for visitation and talked with the SW and told her what I had said.

1 comment:

KrazyMom said...

I know how you feel. I only run a daycare, I can't imagine dealing with the bickering ALL day and night! Children truely are a treasure, but we have our breaking points too! It can be sooo overwhelming at times. Hang in there and make some time for yourself too! You are doing a great thing!