Wednesday, May 30, 2007

they took it ok

Frankie gave me a very disappointed "whyyyyyyyy" but I explained they are going to live with their family member etc..... they took it alright.
My middle son talked to me later and asked if next time we could "just adopt...and maybe a girl....but just one"
I have a killer sinus headache. I am sure the crying earlier did not help at all
Now to get ready for the visit tomorrow. I have all of THEIR clothes they can wear and that will be a fun fight when they want to wear something else. But as long as "Mom" is happy right?? Ugh

2 comments:

KrazyMom said...

That must be hard for your son to accept the fact that the foster children will sometimes leave all too soon! I wish them the best!

Angel The Alien said...

Oh, I am so sad for you that they are going to be leaving! :( Will you be able to keep in touch with them at all? Maybe you could provide respite for the family member or something? Either way, you have made a big difference in their lives, and they will always remember their experience in foster care as something positive.