Wednesday, May 16, 2007

the plan

is for the boys to be in foster care for 6 months....give or take of course depending on their parents and if any family member wants to take them in. One month has already passed....where does time go? There were times that I thought 6 months was forever. But it does not seem like long at all. I am not going to be OK when it comes time to say goodbye.
Is it bad that somewhere in the back of my mind I wish that they would stay? I suppose that is normal. I do hope though they do not lose their mom and dad. That thought is also heartbreaking. They do love them so much. I also know they, both the parents and the boys are going through much more heartbreak and turmoil.
Dangit where is that crystal ball when you need it?
I am still looking in our local paper for any news on the court cases. Nothing yet. So we Will see
I am still in limbo. I thought today about enquiring about two sibling groups but with the future uncertain I do not want to get my hopes up to be turned down because of our full house and not knowing how long it Will be full.

No comments: