Sunday, May 13, 2007

Costco and turtles

I know you can buy almost anything at Costco but a turtle is not one of them. But I will get to the turtle part later.
I went to Costco today. I swear I should own stock in Costco, but I digress. I had to pick up some dog food and all. The lady behind me in line made a comment about how well behaved my three boys were and asked are they your only children? When I said no she laughed and said "all boys?" I said yes.... she then said "I thought I kept Costco in business with my three boys. You are probably here more than I am". I laughed because I always joke about how I keep Costco in business and how they cheer when they see us coming :)
Now onto the turltes.... my youngest loves Lance the Turtle (from Veggie Tales) Hmmm maybe loves is a bit of an understatement.... he is obsesed with him. He has this one shirt with a cartoonish turtle that is similar to Lance the Turtle. He loves to wear that shirt in the 2 year old I demand to wear this shirt every day type of way. Well the dang shirt is falling apart and I cannot find one similar. It looks like this shirt will have to fall into the laundry abyss and never return. It will be a rough few days...

No comments: