Monday, May 07, 2007

random thoughts

Well tomorrow is Pierce's IEP evaluation. This should be "fun" haha. Actually this school os really good so I have little to worry about. I guess I am nervous for him?
On another note....keep in mind honestly I am doing my best to be supportive to bioparents... All of their belongings reek of igarette smoke. Now I swear it is all in my house. And who in their right mind (I may have typed the key there....) writes "Pimp daddy loves you" on the back of a picture to their kids? Maybe I have officially hit that milestone of I am old but pimp daddy???
my dh has almost completed our storage shed. You know I think he started it to escape a house with six boys.... but you know what? If that is all it takes to get projects done..hahaha

2 comments:

Liveinashoe said...

Bring up the issue with the cigarette smoke things with your worker. Mine says that the items need to be free of cigarette smoke or I don't need to give them to the kids.

I try to wash them and if it is still really bad, I just put it in storage for them.

Angel The Alien said...

Pimp Daddy Loves You? Ha, what a great message for kids. Although, coming from the other side of the story, I could tell you what it sounds like to me... If their dad was in jail he might have had that picture with him and a lot of guys like to show their kids' pictures around, but he might have wrote that on there just to seem funny or tough or whatever. It sounds like something my little brother would write... For instance he has a Myspace page with naked girl pictures alongside pictures of his kids! Sometimes they just don't use their BRAINS!!!!!!!