Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My mixed bag

Ok first to get it out there. I am late. Yeah "late" Enough to make me wonder. My body is way out of whack so who knows. Now that I posted this though I should start. No stick to pee on here or I would! lol Because as soon as I say anything about it or take a test I start.... I did tell dh a couple of days ago he laughed and said "it would be perfect timing and God has a sense of humor" yeah no kidding... With our house full that would be hillarious.
OK Pierce's first speech therapy appointment was today. The speech therapist said even from the evaluation he has made a lot of progress. We began to talk about Frankie and she said the same about him. How much progress he is making etc. So I AM doing something right and the boys are thriving in my care :)
On the way out this morning I stepped on a shoe left on the stairs and took a tumble down half of our stairs. Lovely if the lateness is actually something I will be worried. I know I sprained a finger and my pinky toe and I bruised my knee and hip. UGH I feel like a clutz! I also dropped everything I have touched today and spilled milk when I poured it (though I did not cry over it)
I deposited a check into my account last week and unlike me I did not wait for it to clear. I spent the money yeah well the deposit bounced! Setting in motion a chain of horrendous fincial blunders.
Good news. I got two weeks of reembursement for the two older boys! If that check bounces the state is in huge trouble LOL

No comments: