Wednesday, May 02, 2007

small step?

or maybe a huge leap?
Frankie came to offer me a hug I did NOT have to ask for one. This is the first time he has done this. The first few days I would offer he would refuse I would tuck him and and leave it at that. Today he came up to me and gave me a big hug. Ahhh good feelings.
Lance gets the giggles when DH makes him into a burrito at night (tucks him in). These giggles are so precious so contagious!! Then Pierce starts to giggle and says "Me next!!!"
It is funny they call us The Dad and The Mom. Reminds me of that ugly little dinosaur "not the momma" They ask about their other mom and dad now. Not too often but I reassure then that mom and dad do miss them and they are happy they are safe and being good (ok maybe I throw in the being good part haha)

No comments: