Thursday, May 17, 2007

It seems like just last month....

that I got my dear litle Frankie now he is SEVEN!! Oh wait I did just get hm last month hehe But he is such a big boy now.
Visitation with biomom and biodad today. They were gracious enough to buy him such illustrious gifts as a guitar and an electronic keyboard. I did draw the line at Frankie playng the guitar in the car like his biomom sad he could. yeah NO not going to happen. The went into the visits nice and calm (but yeah still little boys)came out the little hellions that first came here..... hitting and yelling ugh.....
I do have a huge gem for the day though. I made strawberry shortcake for dessert. Frankie said once he loved them. We put a candle in it and everything. He asked me "How did you know I liked this?" I said "because you told me sweetie when you first got here" he said with a huge smile "You remembered?" "Yes sweetie I remembered" to which I got the reply "sweeeeeet"
He ble out his candle and ate his dessert. Then came present time. Yeah I will never forget it. He got a TMNT toy, a book, PJ's, a towel and Pokemon cards. Frankie turned to me and sad "Wow how did you make my birthday wish come true so quick?" AWWWWWWWWWW All he wished for for his brthday was pokemon cards. But the fact I was able to grant his wish.... well that is just too darn cool and one heck of a memory for me.

No comments: