Monday, May 21, 2007

Celebrities....date one... it is the in thing haha



Ok there are a few celebrities I would love to have a date with. I know I know "but Gina you are a happily married woman" I know but let's face it I have as much chance to date a celebrity as I do a meteor falling on our house. Slim to none... yup. I know this I have faced it. I am OK with it but a girl is allowed to dream hehe.
So I admit sometimes dreams do come true for some people. There is this site out there now where you can win a date with a celebrity. Every time I type that I think of the movie Win a Date With Tad Hamilton. OK time to reign back in my train of thought before it derails. Anyway folks can enter a to win a date with Actress, Mirelly Taylor who has appeared on movies such as Kiss Me Again and Serving Sara and television shows including “Las Vegas”, “Punk’d”, and “Numb3rs”. No SHE isn’t my dream celebrity date (sorry to kill those thoughts ;) ) I think she is very pretty and will make some fan very happy to be able to have a date with her. What an opportunity. I am looking forward to checking out the winning submission. There are some spectacularly creative people out there.
Free videos at GoFish.com

No comments: