Sunday, August 12, 2007

You see that??

There on the horizon. Squint and you can juuuust make it out. See that?? It is our foster care payments!!! I got the invoice on Saturday and called it in. So next week we should get out deposit!! Holy moly... only two and a half months and we are getting the $.


On other news. Tomorrow I have to supervise another visit and I feel TERRIBLE why? well because I have a dr appointment tomorrow. One of those really hard to get appointments and I HAD to take it. So I have to cut our visit short. SIGH
I did get a BUNCH of clothes for Bear. Enough that he will be growing into them for the next several months. If he goes back to Mom in that time she will have enough to where she won't have to worry about buying clothes right off the bat. I know things are super tight for her. I am trying to get a store of toys together for him too. I have been supplementing most of his toys with all of the kids toys we have here. I am trying to budget more for Bear so he will have plenty to take with him for his moms. Court is later this month and we will have a plan and maybe a timeframe. I cannot make it because I will have the two respite kiddos.

No comments: