Friday, August 10, 2007

Love it!

I am watching one of my favorite movies, Whale Rider I bawl like a baby everytime. But I love the message of the movie. It is awesome .... check it out if you haven't.

Tomorrow I am headed to a powwow. I am meeting Bears birth mom there to make up for her missed visit. I am aparently one of the "nicest foster moms". OK If she says so. Now if they would pay me! lol I am nice but quickly becoming bitter lol. The SW was AMAZED we still haven't seen payment. Yeah well me too lol

1 comment:

KrazyMom said...

I have read about lacking payments from so many foster moms lately. What is up with our foster care system? You ladies open up your hearts and your homes, and they can't even send you payments to provide for these little ones! It just makes me ill. I am sure the last thing you have time for, with having an active household, is calling to pin down where the money is.