Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Get Mom a phillips Screwdriver....

is responded to with "Hey Mom I found my glasses in the garage on the fooseball table" Me: "son how'd they get there?" Him: "I have no idea" Me: " so where is that screwdriver?" Him: "Dang I knew I forgot something!!" He goes down stairs and then comes back up without the screwdriver AND without the other pair of glasses! Me: "Son WHERE are your glasses" Him: "Oh man!! ummmm I don't know"
I love him I truly do! However if anyone fits the title of absent minded professor it is him!! He has a brilliant mind just NO common sense and flighty as can be.
JUST now he comes upstairs afte being told to put his glasses in their cases so he doesn't lose them again. We put them in the case, he walks out of theroom and he comes back and says "Do you have my glasses?" OMG! He lost both pairs in their cases!!! I give up LOL

No comments: