Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Bean update

Went to the perinatologist. I am the lowest high risk he has currently on his rolls. My BP today was 87/54. No I am not high risk due to low blood pressure but rather because of HIGH BP!! Yeah it doesn't look like I have a problem does it? He said until week 28 it is the honey moon period. Come week 28 my BP will more than likely begin to climb.
Because of the BP I am at risk of having a smaller baby. I need an ultrasound monthly to monitor the babys size. Which is ironic because in the past I have had monthly ultrasounds to monitor the size of my baby due to my having LARGE babies. #1 was 42 weeks at 10 lbs 3 oz #2 was 36 weeks at 9 pounds 4 ounces #3 was at 38 weeks at 9 pounds 9 ounces. I joked with the doctor that this meant I would have an average sized baby.
I go in the 10th for an ultrasound and some other tests.
I got an ultrasound again today. Saw the little moving baby and little heart beat again.


Tomorrow my oldest gets home!!! And Friday I get my new washer! Great days all around

1 comment:

Erin said...

Congrats on the baby and the washer!