Monday, August 13, 2007

Th news my readers should have been told.

not like it is earth shattering or acualy news worthy... but here it is.
I am pregnant again. Teach me to laugh a little at the old wive's tale that once you adopt you become pregnant. I will be completely honest here and say this new turn in events totally took DH and I by surprise. DH is of course not home. He left before I found out!! I emailed him a picture of the digital test that said 'pregnant'. He honestly thought I was joking! haha We were told that without medical intervention a pregnancy would not happen.
I have had my first ultrasound and we saw a beautiful little baby bean with a wonderful fluttering heartbeat!
Tests revealed I am severely anemic. And the doctors are also testing my kidney function too. Yeah it appears I am falling apart or something haha. Seriously though I am glad the doctors are doing EVERYTHING they should be. I have to see a preinatologist as well. I am high risk and it seems that with each passing test something new is popping up that fits into that high risk category.
I am FAR FAR from out of the woods with this pregnancy. But we will see how things go. We are still going to adopt Liam. We are still inquiring about northwest boy for adoption too! Unlike the first thing out of my mother's mouth "Are you going to give back those 'other kids' " Yeah made me 10 kinds of angry!
We have just truly been blessed yet again.

1 comment:

KrazyMom said...

Congratulations! Your family is growing by leaps and bounds and I can tell you are loving every minute of it! I will keep you and a healthy pregnancy in prayer!