Saturday, August 18, 2007

Another Atta boy for Liam

I don't know how I forgot to post this. Liam got a Nintendo DS from DS#2 DS#2 upgraded to aa DS Lite for his birthday so he handed his down to his brother. Liam had a gameboy but it was a gameboy SP.
Anyway he had expressed an interest in passing it on to someone without one. Another kid from 'the office" Well fast forward to his worker coming out to check on him, she mentions whe know a boy who is in the office right now who needs one. Liam runs upstairs and brings down his gameboy and charger and hands it over. My 9y/o goes upstairs and get a game for this other little bo to have too.
I am very proud that mu boys are being so selfless.
I really think the whole fostering thing has really opened our eyes and hearts to the kids in the system. I aam amazed at the impact on our children though

No comments: