Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hodgepodge

**First it is official I am old. I called the police department to report a "crazy teen driver" This idiot almost hit me twice! He was squealing tires blowing stop signs and red lights....well you get the point. I get his plate number call the station in this small town we live in. I get one of the deputies and he takes the info. I was told "This will be dealt with" Well I certainly hope so before he kills himself or somebody else.

***I told my boys they ever drive like that they will lose their license and car and I will report them myself. My 9 y/o turns to the 5 y/o and says "believe her man! She doesn't mess around when it comes to that " hahahaha

***I went to the grocery store and I got a bunch of stuff, including produce. I do not think there is much nutritional value in grapes but dang are they gooooood. The gal at the pharmacy says... "Oh all of your boys are so handsome and they look so much......." The trail off was when she got to Bear. I guess he doesn't look like me? hahahaha

***To my child. When I ask you what? or repeat that please.. It means I cannot hear you dear speak up (see I AM getting old) It does not mean speak in the same or LOWER tone causing me to ask WHAT?!?!?! a few more times. I do not need ANY help feeling Older. Thank you very much

***Bear has his appointment with ENT about his narrow airway. I did my due diligence and contacted his worker and said he has the appointment and that I am willing to meet the mom there or pick her up at the bus station so she can be involved in his medical issues. She said it was a good idea and would discuss it with Mom

***I got my older son a new mattress. He doesn't have one right now (don't report me or anything he is gone for the summer ;) )And dang it is NICE. I spent as much on it as the mattress SET DH and I got when we were married hahaha I hate to dissapoint him but he did NOT get a tempurpedic!

*** If it is not clear I am pulling for this mom to get Bear back. But I was disappointed when I called her to ask what she might need for her visit tomorrow. And her... hmmm well baby's daddy answered the phone. I know that there is a restraining order. And they do not do well together. But I am trying not to judge.

***I have to say these blogs make this world tiny. I had questiones about some things I may be facing. One of my friends said to read someones blog she can help me out. Thanks for her taking the time to let me pick her brain.

**Also my husbands work schedule BITES I HATE the whole deal with it and how little he is able to be home and be with us. I know he hates it too. And nothing either of us can do about it for at least a couple of years

No comments: