Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Seriously

I am GLAD our state listings put so much information about the kids. A kid in another state sounds perfect from the write up because they list NO problems. The 15y/o comes with his fair share of issues. I talked to his worker today though and got the low down on everything. I do not think what he is facing is more than we can handle. I THINK. I have spent my time thinking about it and really a lot is typical of kids in the system esecially older kids.
They will be going through home studies soon and narrowing down "candidates" And a staffing will be held the 12 and a decision will be made then.

2 comments:

Yondalla said...

Well, I'm on my fourth teen boy from foster care. I'm a fan.

Gina said...

Yondalla,
I do believe Baggage said I should check out your blog and pick your brain about this guy