Thursday, August 02, 2007

It figures

I got good news today, that is not the issue. But I am HOT I am cranky and I am tired. A lethal combination. Of course this is the night my 9 y/o loses his brand new transistions eyeglasses! The catcher. he put them where he wouldn't lose them. Well buddy ya get a big o' F on that don't ya?
The baby is cranky and wants held ALL the time, the 2y/o is fighting going to sleep... he actually called me a bad boy! for putting him to bed. And my husband. I love that man Lord knows I do. But whenever I have nights like this he calls all the time with silly things. One of those things I want to yell "Just make a decision and go with it I do not care" Of course that is mostly hormones talking. but you get the point.
Ahhh it is ok though I did have a nice conversation with my mother in law this afternoon. That is always a plus. I love that woman she is a great person.

Now I have less than a week to find out about one of my capital A stressors and about a week for the other. So bring it on! Let's get this week flying by!

1 comment:

Angel The Alien said...

LOL... he called you a bad boy! Next he's gonna make you go in the naughty corner!