Friday, August 24, 2007

Not my first but...

I am still relatively new to the whole transporter thing. I have always transported. My respites had a delightful woman pick the kids up she was smart enough to figure out directions, had carseats SAFELY installed, she was very nice and seemed to have her stuff together. This one that picked up bear. Well I have not had a good experience with her. She calls me FREAKING out (no I am not kidding,almost in tears because she 'felt lost' and that the road construction was ruining her car), the car seat was not installed properly and she did not listen when I said Bear was too big for an infant seat. Her general impression well She seems flaky and flighty and just in general not someone I get warm fuzzies about.

One a side note every time I say or think transporter I see The Transporter in m mind :) While a yummy thought it still is not something I see as a plus for my kids either! lol

2 comments:

Shari said...

I had a driver DROP off a baby after a visit they had supervised, reeking of marijuana. Which meant that on the drive home with the baby in the car she had a joint or two or three!

I couldn't believe it!

Gina said...

Shari I am amazed. Well The things people do seem to be surprising me less and less. But she couldn't wait?!?!?! I really hope she lost her contract do transport/supervise