Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My doctor

I have to say it is wonderful they are the way they are. I called and informed them about the CPS investigation. The utter shock from the nurses mouth (our regular nurse) was helpful in making me feel a bit better.
She will be faxing a report and any thing else the need ASAP. I was offered character references LOL
It is nice to see who is on your side. I found out about many who I did not know about. Lots surprised me, in a good way.

*****
Now today to put on a smile and fake having even the smallest bit of kindness toward the transporter today. I am DREADING her coming. Why? Well her attitude for one and my general distaste for her. I have a big mouth and I cannot hide my emotions well. I MAY bite through my tongue in the end. The road construction is worse... I wonder how much she will cry this time?

****
I am hoping that my appointment goes well today. I am nervous. This is a point that I have found out my baby was no longer living. It only has to happen once and it will forever effect you in very deep ways. I am pretty confident this time around. I am DONE with this cough I have had for the length of the pregnancy. I am drained by it.

*****
Oh my husband was home BEFORE dark yesterday. He had time to spend with the family and relax and eat dinner :)

1 comment:

Maerlowe said...

If I were you, I'd have a hard time keeping from spreading nails all over the driveway. ;)