Wednesday, August 22, 2007

whew

OK the respites are back w/ foster mom! I ran down the behavior with her and she says OMG OK I am glad someone else sees it. The things is they want to immediately place these kids in their adoptive home. I shook my head and said even with my limited experience they NEED a transition period! She said she thought so too but that it is the worker who only sees these kids as happy no issue children. So I am writing my notes to the worker as well.

Liam went to the Dr. My doctor listened to my thoughts and said she agreed especcially after her exam. So he will see the ENT and will possibly have his adenoids and tonsils out.

There is my day. I am offically EXHAUSTED and I need some sleep. So I am napping while the crew does... well the older two are watching teenage Mutant ninja turtles but yeah when they are in the same room I think it is OK

No comments: