Monday, August 13, 2007

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Yeah that is how I feel today.
I took Bear in for his visit. Mom didn't show up. She called the SW and told her but I had already left (I had to go have bloodwork @ the Dr. done) So I SIT in the office for 40 minutes no mom so I am ticked. I had no idea that mom was going to be a no show. But yet I was left to sit in the office with FOUR kids. So I say hey i am tired of waiting and LEAVE!
I head up north to my doctor appointment I had this afternoon. I was a bit early so we hung out in the van talking for a bit. Turned into bickering with the older boys Grrr.
So I say OK change of scenery let's go into the Dr's office! I get in to check in only to find out my appointment was cancelled!! OK not the dr's fault there was an emergency. But did anyone call me?? NOPE !!!
So I drove about 100 miles today FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My fuse is short my temper is quick and I feel guilty for being so pissy with the kids.
I want to just go to sleep. But the kids are still up. Calgon.... take me awayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

1 comment:

leslie said...

I understand! I believe I heard that about 7 times before I blew. I only had my foster child a month when that happened. They said it all hush hush super secrety like. I felt like saying "Yeah, she was a replacement. So now that we can have our own we are sending her back." Stupid people!

Anyway, congratulations on being pregnant. I hope that everything continues to progress smoothly. We didn't start telling people for a awhile either because we weren't sure if everything was alright