Sunday, August 26, 2007

On another note

I am so emotional it is NOT funy. I try to do things around the house... I end up getting this lovely all day sickness thing. It physically drains me. Then I start crying because I feel like a failure at keeping house. Then crying makes me ill... yeah see a very bad cycle?
I know the hormones will balance out a little then get worse again but I cannot wait for the all too brief "down time"!
And I will end with boohoo because admitting I "feel" like a failure made me start getting emotional.

2 comments:

Searching For Simplicity said...

Aww bless your sweet heart! It WILL get better. You ARE not a failure, you are a lovely, amazing, spectacular person! You are not a failure, you are not a failure, you are NOT a failure and don't let those silly old hormones tell you otherwise!!

Angel The Alien said...

I've had those days before! Its the worse!
If it were me, I would take the family for an impromptu hotel night... eat in restaraunts, go swimming in the hotel pool, watch movies, and don't get anything done! The change of scenery always does wonders for me... and you can find pretty cheap rooms at Roomsaver.com...