Tuesday, August 07, 2007

So who do I flick in the forehead?

Today the transporter was SUPPOSED to pick up Bear and take him to visitation. A few things happened all at once you should know.
1. Bears worker will be moving to another office as of next week
2. Bears worker is on vacation, until net week
3. Bears workers supervisor is ALSO on vacation
4. Mom has no phone now apparently

The trasporter called and I was initially NOT impressed with her professionalism on the phone.
So last night she calls saying well I don't think the visit will happen I cannot call mom and no one reserved a room for the visit etc etc.
But she would call this am to let me know what she found out.
Long frustrating story short. She could not get ahold of bio mom and no one in the office has talked to her so there was to be no visit.
I could not just go to the office (which is a 30 minute drive) because Liam had a therapy appointment in home today.
I am having one of two visions in my head. Each makes me angry. One mom took the bus hours to see Bear and was left in the waiting room with NO VISIT. Or two she relapsed and she 'forgot' and never showed.
So now there is no visit and no visit next week either because NO ONE has called me. I have to transport and supervise every other week (insert frustration here).

No comments: