Thursday, July 12, 2007

More firsts & stuff

Well today Baby rolled over!! It was one of those "Wait a minute did he just do that?" things. Put him back on his tummy and sure enough he rolled again :)
First his first tooth now rolling over. He will be crawling next I swear.

Kudos
A two thumbs up to our doctor. I found out she neglected to note Baby's Mongolian spots. I do NOT want to be falsely accused of bruising the baby I made a point to ask the doctor to note them. Because they do resemble bruises (on Baby they are dark brown spots). Anyway I found out during a meeting about the state of Baby's case that it was not included in the well child check. I called immediately after and left a message for the doctor. that was yesterday. By this morning the CHET screener had a new copy of the well child waiting for her on her fax machine ;) She said it was the fastest she had seen haha

I got my new cell phone today! I know "so what??" but mine was so outdated I might as well have been carrying one of those HUGE phones from the late 80's haha

I got a voucher to get Baby some clothes since he came with nothing. $100. But I stretched that $100 until it screamed.

No comments: