Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Last

Well ...... yawn...... we were the last case in the morning, So I was sitting in rock hard seats from 8-1230. The time for Bears case came along. It lasted 2 minutes. NO I am not kidding 2 WHOLE minutes. No neither of his bio parents made it to court. I was able to get child care for FOUR children and drag my butt into court bright and early but THEY couldn't make it. It is hard for me. I want to be so angry at these "parents". I want to find them and yell at them or flick them in the forehead or something. Bio mom did manage to contact her atty. So that is on the record she made that attempt. But do you know how many cases I sat through. Would you like to know the aveage of parents who DID show? 1 in 5. In gerneral I was angry today. I cannot understand people and their attitudes toward their children.
I did not get to speak today. I was not asked for any input. BUT my written statement was entered into the record. I am glad I wrote a statement otherwise I would have been voiceless. As would Bear......
Next month I have to go bac. SAME hearing over again but since biomom made the call we go through it again.
Possibly another Case in Oct if they want a fact finding case. But let's put it the way the wokrer did. If there is ANY chance that the fact finding mission will yield ANY truth to the charges chances are the bio parents will not want to pursue that trial. The fact is the evidence against the bios is so strong they will NOT want that on the record. So they will agree to the dependency hearing and "work their case plan". I however, the ONLY advocate in the begining, I doubt they will. They have made NO effort thus far why think they will do anything they are supposed to? But I encourge them to prove me wrong

No comments: