Monday, July 23, 2007

Court tomorrow

Well I have to go to court in the morning for Bear. I am nervous. I am also wondering a few things. First, how long will I have to sit around the court room? I really hope we are first on the docket. Second, Since 'Mom' and 'Dad' have shown no interest in seeing him will they even show up to court? Third I hope my written statement goes over well. I technically do not have to show up at all since I submted my offical wrtten statement (and my log notes and a couple pages of pictures) to the court. But as Baggage mentioned even though do not have to be there showing up and having it in the records I appeared will look favorably on my side of the table, especially if we go to adoption. So I put on a skirt (EWWWWW) and sit my arse in the courtroom.

My little Liam has been a trying handful lately. I am just a bundle of nerves. So his grandpa saying he got the time off and would like to take him on that fishing trip could not have come at a better time!How terrible is that of a Mom to say?!?!?!
It is just HARD to parent spirited children or children with more issues than the average child. I hope this time out camping with Grandpa will be a stress reliever for us all.

1 comment:

Angel The Alien said...

The trip will be great for him! Spending time out in nature is so good for kids!