Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Sounding like a hypocryte

I do not foster for the money. I REALLY don't. If I wanted to be a paid babysitter I would make MUCH more owning my own in home daycare again.
That being said. I have not seen a cent for Bear. If it weren't for WIC paying for the bulk of his formula we would be in BIG trouble. He came with NOTHING, so we have had to get everything. I got my invoice for this month. My other son is on it but Bear isn't. So I finally called the worker and said hey...yeah I have no money for Bear could you look into this?
So let's see how long this takes to get solved. So I can say after dealing with 2 different offices. One works hard to make sure foster parents get any and all money they are due, this other one appears to take their time. The other office I got paid EOM when the kids were only here 2 weeks. Bear has been here umm 5 weeks? Almost 6 and I have not even seen proof of what we will be paid.

2 comments:

Liveinashoe said...

I hear ya. Oh boy do I hear ya.

Angel The Alien said...

Those people need to realize that although you're not fostering FOR the money, you couldn't afford to care for these kids if you weren't given some extra money for them! The state is responsible for the financial support of these kids, so its amazing how often they forget to pitch in the money!