Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Updates

I know some of these are long overdue. I really AM sorry. Things went from busy to me not being home.
OK the UW-
The ultrasound, it all still amazes me seeing the baby moving and kicking etc. The measuremtns (the NT test) was textbook perfect. Under a 3.0 is ok. Anything over 3.0 is cause for concern. My measurement was a 1.5! the little one was measuring 4 days ahead. The NT ultrasond has to be done in comjunction with an intergrated blood screen. So I am waiting for those results to get the official results.
The day after the trip to the UW I went back to my regular OB. I was weighed and taken back but as soon as the doctor saw me he said I needed to be seen by a pulmonologist. A little background I have had what I classify as a purely annoying cough. The doctor found nothing wrong so a little caugh medicine and orders to rest "as much as you can with five kids" was what i got. It worsened the two days prior and the day of my exam. Apparently I looked and sounded really bad. I was taken down for an xray and then to a pulmonologist. After exams and then a couple of breathing treatments (5 hours later) I was allowed to go home. But I was given 4 MORE prescriptions (for all who are counting that is 13 per DAY!!! no worries though a few are vitamins ;) ) So now I am on a nebulizer with treatments 4+ times per day. The good news, it is clearing out my lungs a lot! I can talk again-the kids are none too happy about that and I can breathe without as much pain! So bonus plus!
Liam had soccer pictures done. i cannot wait to get them back. How corny is that?
I am tired and run down BIG time. But feeling better. I am sick of being sick, no really I am

No comments: