Sunday, September 09, 2007

and there it is...

My appetite. It is slowly coming back! I have not wanted to eat much of anything. But yesterday... turkey swiss rolls from Costco YUMMY and they settled well. today cheese curds and maple nut fudge...yes together. Does the fact the fudge came from the farmers market make it healthier?? No?? I didn't think so. But a girl can try.

tomorrow I have to trek back down to the university to have a NT ultrasound . It is not my idea of a great time BUT I will get to see our little one again :) I am confident things are OK. But with the hell we went through last time this is being done now to bpass any issues. Last pregnancy they told me there was a problem with the baby when in fact the tech did the scan outside of the proper timeline. It was weeks of sheer torture for nothing. They university is doing it themselves this year :)
Tuesday I go to my regular doctor for my regular prenatal appointment. So I went one whole week without a doctor appointment. haha

Liam had his first ever soccer game on Saturday. He did so well!!! I am super proud of him. He came really close to scoring a goal. I know I know close doesn't count but still. tomorrow He is in class. I am hoping my appointment does NOT run long so I can be home for him to get home. My sitter cancelled GRRRRRRRRR And I have to take 2 kids to an appointment they shouldn't even be at.

1 comment:

leslie said...

I hope everything goes good! I'm sending good vibes your way!