Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Leaving on a jet plane

OK so we aren't but I tell you dh and I have been talking about taking a vacation. This one is aside from the one we are taking as a family next year to colorado. We are talking about him and I getting away just US. We have never taken a vacation together alone can you believe that. So we have been talking that for our fifteenth anniversary we will jet away on a vacation. but where to? Should we fly into flights to New York for a weekend getaway? Maybe. Or maybe we will fly into europe and do a 10 day cruise there. This is my current front runner!! Finding cheap flights though can be a callenge! I really do think that we want more of a longer vacation. But you know maybe I will take a spa getaway in themeantime. No one can fault a mom of 5...almost 6 ok then 7........ for doing that can they??

2 comments:

KrazyMom said...

You definately deserve to get away! You will be surprised how much lighter your mood is and the extra energy you will have to tackle what ever comes your way when you first come back. Everyone needs an occassional sanity break!

Nikola said...

Hi Gina.

I am contacting you on behalf of "DialAFlight". I am trying to remove some backlinks pointing to our website. While I understand that you have linked to us in good faith, I would really appreciate your help in removing the link highlighted to enable us to comply with Google’s webmaster guidelines.

Here is the information relating to the links in question…

The website is linked on your website here: http://navyfamilytoadopt.blogspot.com/2007/09/leaving-on-jet-plane.html

Can I ask that you remove the post?
Thanks in advance!

I hope to hear from you soon.