Sunday, April 22, 2007

ummmm names??

We are tossing around girl names. I know we are trying to not to put all of our eggs in one basket counting on the newborn adoption working out. BUT even if we adopt a girl at a later date we would be asking.

We have narrowed it down to a few names:

The middle names would be Cecilia Marie. Yes two middle names they are after family and two middle names is a tradition

Our top faves....
Gretchen (nickname Greta)
Gwendolyn (nicknames Gwen and Wendy)
Gianna
Gillian

Opinons??

8 comments:

Megamom said...

Im guessing you are particular to G, What bout Gavriella, a little different than Gabriella, which is nice too. Or not of the letter G, I love Eliana.

Liveinashoe said...

Have you considered an A name? Then you'd have two kid G's and two kid A's?

I like Gillian out of the G names.

Gina said...

I asked dh if there were any names outside of G names he wanted to consider. I got a "nope".
So I guess we are at the G name crossroads

Gretchen said...

I just found you via Baggage, and I'm kinda partial to Gretchen... :-) I will admit the closest to a nickname I've ever had was Gretch.

Lisa said...

I like Gillian :)

Mary said...

I'd vote for Gretchen. But that's just me!

Megamom said...

I do like Gianna though too!

Gina said...

Thank you all for your input. We may look at her and immediately say she looks just like a.....
so we will see :)