Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Thursday

That is our first visitation. OY!
Frankie and Pierce have a two hour monitored visitation at DSHS. I wonder If I can take off and go run an errand I need to run?
Biomom wants to meet me to talk to me. The worker said by phone only. I understand why she does. Even with her troubles these are her babies. I am just waiting to hear how much I am ruining her children or something. Maybe I am being pessimistic though and it will go just fine...
The court date went OK The parents have lots of mandated "goals". In the court paperwork it also mentioned a visitation on a specific day next month. Frankie's birthday. So I am guessing we will have them at least until then huh? So I have got to prepare to have a party for Frankie!!! Maybe he can make some friends at school? Would a party be incentive for him to be a bit more outgoing? I don't want to push either
I do however see a Pokemon party in my future haha.
Oh I have the right to enroll them in whatever programs they need. I knew that but I was unsure
Things are falling into place that is for sure. Working a lot easier at home. I am more caught up aroung the house with five kids moreso than just three!! How inthe heck does that work out?? I guess out of necesity? Well laundry is caught up, dishes are done etc.
Well that is it for now

No comments: