Thursday, November 08, 2007

Dental

Ok let's face it I am no stranger to dental issues and dental pain. I truly wish we had some sort of enormous coverage for dental work. But alas I do not. I am serious over the year I have experienced almost everything. Root canals, cavities, crowns, bridges you name it. My next step is implants. I even am dealing with a broken crown at the moment. I am unlucky when it comes to my mouth haha in more way than one. I have this dread of going to the dentist. I would say it is not so uch fear of the dentist. Because no matter what some may think about me being a glutton for punishment with my herd of children hehe but I do not like the pain of the dentist. Not just the physical pain either. I am talking about the pain to my pocket as well. Oh my Goodness as I tell my kids ont of them has to become a dentist because I cannot afford all of the dental work I will need in the future. Now there are times I really wish I had a temporary fix so I could maybe put off going to the dentist for just a little while longer. Like this time I was dispatching at the fire department (bcak in my 'working' days). I was eating a flippin' bagel dog in my down time and a filling fell out! I had to get someone in for me for the day because it was so awkward to talk with the pain and the location of the filling to talk at all. I read about Dentemp OS. I can count the times temporary dental repair would have been so great to have. the stuff that people come up with, complete genious and of course a slap in the forehead thinking why didn't I think of that?!?!?! This stuff is FDA approved quick and easy to use.

No comments: