Thursday, November 29, 2007

cha-cha-cha changes

Well The day I informed my licensing worker AND Bill's SW that he would have to be moved, they brought another kid to my attention. Forbid I go a day not at or over capacity geesh Well we sort of brushed off the thought of taking in this boy (of course another boy).
Well Bill got dropped of Monday. I got a call or email each day about this boy. He lives in our area so I think that is a reason they were asking so often plus placement was not vital at that time.
Dh and I discussed this boy and said "you know Bill and the way things went left us all reeling let's wait" Today the placement coordinator caught me on the phone. haha She asked me again. So I told her I would call her back. I prepared my list of questions, with additions since the Bill experience.
This new one (give me a bit to figure out a name) has some past issues. Seems the same thing happens to him. The kid needs a break. BUT the issues we had with Bill are not here.
Oh let me add Bill had a bug in his ear. His bio mother apparently encouraged him to do things to disrup the placement. But that is a vent I will let go.
New boy is legally free. No visitation. No siblings.
So against my first instinct of take a break and with my instinct of help him .....he will be here in about an hour.
Wish me luck

No comments: