Friday, October 26, 2007

I went

to pick up all of the boxes for Bill. I ran into ou foster care licensor as I do EVERY time I am at that office ;)
She asked how everything was going and were the boxes because someone was coming or going. haha i guess that may not be funny to any one but a foster parent haha. I explained they all belonged to our 12 y/o. She wanted to know how he was fitting in. I told her besides really minor adjustment issues things are going well.
She then wanted to know if we were holding out for a girl for our next placement. I pointed to the belly and said I would let her know when we find out. She about fell on the floor!! She said the typical "no way?!?! Are you kidding me???" I told her besides Liams worker she is the only one to know. She said she won't tell anyone (we will see) But she insisted on me emailing her after my ultrasound on the 6th!
Oh when Bill got home from school he was in shock!! He said I got boxes?? Oh sweet! and dug through them and showed me every little thing. It was fun to be honest. He then ran upstairs to put everything away in HIS room lol

1 comment:

Angel The Alien said...

It sure is awesome to get your own stuff back when you've been away from it for awhile... and then to get to set it all up in your new room!