Friday, December 07, 2007

Travel

One of the good things about being a military family is that we have traveled a little. I admit not NEAR as much as we could have but we have seen a few interesteing places and got the chance to live in them for awhile. I think the one with the most to offer.... well you know that is hard. Each place has had SO much to offer. But I honestly thought we had a blast in San Diego. While not a place we wanted to settle down in it was a great place to be a tourist for a few years. There was so much in the area to see. Old Town, Coronado, Sea World, LegoLand,Harbor cruises, whale watching etc etc.
I think we did the majority of it. We had some fantastic weekends spent at the zoo and wild animal park. My kids still talk about the flamingo exhibit at the zoo and the gorillas, which of course are my favorite animals :) It is amazing the memories we took away from there. If we never lived in the area I would have to take my children there to experience all there is to see.
Trusted Tours and Attractions Has tickets to many (maybe all?) of the attractions we have been to.
If we had plans to go to Key West we would check the site out for tickets to the local attractions :)

No comments: